
I recently went to a high school dance with an old friend.. as a favor. It was his senior prom, and my opportunity to buy a new dress. Points scored for new yellow dress : (10). So at the dance, obviously he's going to introduce me to all of his friends.. and as that happens, I mistakenly outstretch my hand to introduce myself, forgetting that I'm not at work, and apparently high school kids don't shake hands anymore. They 'pound it', or 'high five'... am I correct in say this? Points scored for hand shake rejection 6 times ? (-6). You think i would have learned. But when you work in an upper scale mens clothing store, this hand shake thing becomes somewhat of a habit. Try 'high fiving' a snobby, rich, gray haired, 65 year old in a Burberry polo. I'd lose my job.
Side note:
I made a good sale at work yesterday and my boss made me 'pound it'. (20) points to you, Gary.

No comments:
Post a Comment